Compton Lacey is an award-winning architectural practice established in 1989, based in Maidenhead in the Thames Valley. We are led by Tony Compton, the practice principal.
- We work in a number of fields and, strictly speaking, we do not specialise. Nevertheless, much of our work is concerned with higher end private housing, social housing, education, community buildings, ecclesiastical and other historic work and telecommunications buildings.
- We work on both new-build and refurbishment projects, ranging in value from £50,000 to £10m. Our work covers all of the RIBA work stages and we are able to tailor our service to your individual needs.
- We can also offer specialist services such as masterplanning, feasibility studies, town planning and design and build. If preferred, and the project is suitable, we can offer a one stop appointment, providing all the necessary design services through us as your sole point of contact with the consultant team.
- In all our work we believe that architecture should, in its ultimate distillation, be no more than space, form, light and detail. Our buildings are simple or complex, richly textured or spare, depending solely on your brief, your budget and the context.
- Above all we seek to provide a client–centred approach, free of ego and pretention, striving to give you the building you want and need.
42 Broadway, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1LU
t: 01628 825951, firstname.lastname@example.org